Air conditioner repair
An Air Conditioner repair or an central AC as we call it is one of the most important devices you have in your home. So it is necessary to do an air conditioner repair every 6 months for long lasting. A place like Toronto has a deviation of temperature. When the weather gets too hot, you need to have the comfort of mind and cosines of the body that with the push of a few buttons or the turn of a dial or two, your home will start to get cool and comfortable.
However, with course of time your air conditioner might start to show signs that it’s breaking down or simply stop working altogether. When this happens to you, you know which company to call for an AC repair in Toronto.
Bad sign of air conditioning repair
Here is a list of common signs when you may consult a technician for an Air Conditioner Repair:
- Bad smells coming from your AC
- Strange banging, clanking or other noises coming from your AC
- Your air conditioner is leaking water
- Warm air blowing from your air conditioner
- Your home is unusually humid
Follow safety steps while ac repair
In order to do maintenance or doing an air condition repair you need to follow a few steps and safety measures. Follow these 9 steps to adopt safety while repairing:
- Make members of the home aware by making a note or putting a sticker saying, “Don’t switch ON” on your AC to be serviced.
- Don’t try to be a superman. You enjoy the cool air and leave the repair to a licensed technician.
- Do not touch any live wires or conductors with your bare hands.
- Try to repair your AC during the day light when you have natural light. Else you may need to arrange extra light for better visibility of the AC parts.
- Ensure that any gas recharge is done outside the house.
- Make sure children are not around and that you too are at a safe distance away from the unit when the repair is being done.
- Once your technician has done the air conditioner repair, you may switch and test it in front of him to ensure yourself.
- Always keep your air conditioner pipe line clean and downward off the slope so that water can easily passed away.
- Don’t switch on the air condition while repair it compressor or fan.
For a longer life for your electronic devices, keep them serviced periodically. It increases their shell life as well as doesn’t increase your electricity bill.