Boiler Repair Service
Boilers are an effective heating source for larger surface areas such as driveways, hot tubs and swimming pools. To install or doing boiler repair service at your residential, you should look for an qualified electrician. We are Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) Certified.
Types of Boiler:
Conventional Boiler Repair
Conventional Boilers uses gas or oil to heat up the water. Water is stored in a large tank and it’s heated on a continuous basis. The water is passed through the pipes and through the radiators to heat up the room. Conventional boilers have an efficiency rating of 70-80%.
We are highly efficient in work also in emergency call but at the time when winter month hit in Toronto you need boiler the most to get the warm water so seasonal maintenance and boiler repair service is important to get the best working experience at the time when highly required.
Combi Boiler or Condensing Boiler Repair
A combi boiler/condensing boiler, has a thermal efficiency rating up to 98%. Unlike a conventional boiler, which only heats the water, a condensing boiler, captures the water vapours in the flue gases and reuses it to give you additional heating energy.
As certified heating technicians under the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), we inspect, repair and install residential home boilers and pool heaters.We’re able to inspect, repair and install boilers made by Raypack, Veissmann, Navien, Slatefin and pool heaters made by Hayward.
Boiler Maintenance Checklist
- Rigorously inspect the heating system.
- Clean and rectify any problems. and inspect the heat exchange of the boiler.
- Ensure all boiler connections and wiring is intact.
- Make sure water pH levels are within the proper range.
- Inspect condensate system and clean and flush the system as necessary.
- Examine and clean flame sensors, igniter, and burner assembly.
- Scrutinize the venting system for deterioration, corrosion, or blockage to ensure all pipe and joint connections are secure.
- Survey the vent terminations and air inlet to make sure they’re unobstructed and clear.
- Check control settings as well as test safety controls and operating controls.